This content has moved

Not what you expected?

Don’t worry, the tenant web pages have moved to the Lambeth Council website.

We’re doing a lot of work to update the pages and increase the number of online transactions you can do as well and these will become available in the coming weeks.

Soon you'll be able to:

  • request a new fob
  • get permission to keep a pet
  • tell us about changes to your household.

You’ll still need to use the Housing Management website to view your rent account in mylambeth and to report repairs.

Go the new tenant pages.

To find out about major works planned for your home under our Lambeth Housing Standard (LHS) programme please have a look at "Improving homes - the Lambeth Housing Standard".